A. Abstract Submission Process
Please note, only Poster Abstracts are accepted for the Abstract submission for 2022. Those who have submitted and your abstracts were accepted in 2022 shall be considered as already accepted part of the 2022 Abstracts.
Abstracts must be submitted before 15 April 2022 (23:59 GMT) and Abstract acceptance notification email will be sent until 22 April 2022.
Abstracts must be submitted in English.
Any withdrawal of abstracts should be through email response within 14 days of the acceptance notification email.
All accepted Poster Abstract presenters must register to attend the conference and bear all travel and accommodation expenses.
You will be asked to provide author names and affiliations in the online submission form (authors must be listed in order of involvement). Please do not include this information on your abstract content.
B. Presenting author and registration
The presenting author of Poster Abstract must register as an active participant at the conference within 14 days after acceptance notification of an abstract is sent.
All abstract presenters can avail a special 50% discount of the ongoing registration rate to register for the 3-day conference.
ECCC Dubai 2022 reserves the right to exclude any abstract from the scientific program that is not followed by a participant registration within 14 days of acceptance notification.
C. Contents of your abstract
- The abstract word limit is max. 300 words per abstract. ECCC Dubai 2022 Conference Secretariat reserves the right to edit abstracts that exceed the word limit.The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study. Write the abstract title in CAPITAL LETTERS. No full stop at the end.All Abstracts to be submitted in word document format.No identifying features such as names of authors, hospitals, medical schools, clinics or cities may be listed in the title or abstract text, as a “blind” review process will be used.Please enter the author(s), Co-Author(s) and their institution(s) names correctly for certification purposes when you submit your abstract online.The abstract must include the following:BackgroundAim: Clearly state the purpose of the abstract.Methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects clearly.Results/Findings: Present your results in a logical sequence in text, table and illustrations.Conclusions: Emphasize new and important aspects of the study (perhaps as a discussion section) and the conclusions that are drawn from them.All abbreviations must be defined in first use.Statements such as “results will be discussed” or “data will be presented” cannot be accepted.Use of brand names on abstracts:For all references to products or companies, generic names must be used. The brand name can be inserted as a reference at the bottom of the abstract page. Papers containing brand names/company names in the abstract text (i.e. not in a reference at the bottom of the page) may be rejected for this reason only. ECCC Dubai 2022 reserves the right to replace any brand name with a generic name without further notice.Images that are uploaded to follow the abstract are only for the purpose of reviewing.
The abstract must include the following:
Aim: Clearly state the purpose of the abstract.
Methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects clearly.
Results/Findings: Present your results in a logical sequence in text, table and illustrations.
Conclusions: Emphasize new and important aspects of the study (perhaps as a discussion section) and the conclusions that are drawn from them.
- All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
- Statements such as “results will be discussed” or “data will be presented” cannot be accepted.
Use of brand names on abstracts:
- For all references to products or companies, generic names must be used. The brand name can be inserted as a reference at the bottom of the abstract page. Papers containing brand names/company names in the abstract text (i.e. not in a reference at the bottom of the page) may be rejected for this reason only. ECCC Dubai 2022 reserves the right to replace any brand name with a generic name without further notice.
- Images that are uploaded to follow the abstract are only for the purpose of reviewing.
The scientific committee will review the abstract.
Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to all authors by 22 April 2022.
It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals. The ECCC Dubai 2022 Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles.
Please verify that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.
E. Poster / Oral abstract Presentation guide
All abstracts accepted for Poster presentation will receive specific measurement instruction of the poster on the acceptance notification email.
F. Important additional Instruction for Neurocritical Care Abstracts Submission
All above instructions applies for the Neurocritical Care abstract submissions.
The Abstracts accepted for the Neurocritical Care category will be published in the ‘Neurocritical Care Journal’.
Neurocritical Care abstracts should only contain text, kindly omit any figures/tables/diagrams as part of the submission
Accepted original work will be considered for publication in the Neurocritical Care Journal. A previously published abstract may be presented in the conference as a poster, however, will not be considered for publication in the Neurocritical Care Journal.
Please indicate during submission where the research work was carried out.
Timing of online and print publication will be as per publisher’s discretion
For all enquirers regarding abstracts and speakers, please contact – ECCC@InfoPlusEvents.com